YOU AGAINST THE FIRE!
The best way of protecting lives and property.
We are a young company that bought of the technology for production in 1999 and began our own production in 2001 with the Bonpet automatic fire extinguishing ampoules. With purchase we gained the rights for the EU, United States and South American market.
Our quality and capabilities of offering professional help and solutions is backed up by our certificats and references. We are expading with determination outside our domestic borders and establishing ourselves on foreign markets. Every induvidual, every company, every partner is a crucial link in the chain because every one of you adds your piece to complete the mosaic of success. All of our employes care for the happiness of our customers, thats why with the best products and technology we make your expectations come to life, always adapt to your needs, wishes and safe way of life..
The personality and reputation of our brand is defined by a strategic development orientation, safety and optimal quality of our products. We are a company defined by surpluses, due to our leading role with automatic fire extinguishing products..
Our main goal is to ensure absolute safety over fires.
In line with our main goal we ensure the following certain qualities:
we are oriented towards clients
we are constantly improving
we execute processes with a fault free strategy
our supliers are included as partners
we protect people and also the enviroment
Matej Škerbič, direktor
VERTICAL SOLUTIONS IN YOUR HOME AND COMPANY:
- ELECTRICITY PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION
- OIL PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION
- RETIREMENT HOMES AND SHELTERED HOUSING
- COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRIES
- CHEMICAL INDUSTRY AND WASTE MANAGEMENT
- FLATS AND HOUSES
- PRODUCTION AND INDUSTRY
- HEALTH CENTRES AND HOSPITALS
- VEHICLES, VESSELS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS
- TELECOMMUNCATIONS AND IT EQUIPMENT
- PRINTING AND PAPER INDUSTRY
- BANKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES
- HOTELS, KITCHENS AND COTTAGES
- OTHER SERVICE ACTIVITIES